Thursday, August 22, 2013

Review: Bumper Sticker from bulidasign.com with The Rainbow Bracelet Project.

So I was recently given the opportunity to review bumper stickers from the awesome buildasign.com. I have been anxiously awaiting their arrival and they arrived today! So without further ado here is my review!

When I was approached about doing this review my first thought was "What the heck am I going to do with 50 bumper stickers?!?"  but after some thinking about it I realized this would also be a great opportunity to help promote an organization that I whole-heartedly support. That organization is the Rainbow Bracelet Project.

The Rainbow Bracelet Project (http://rainbowbraceletproject.com/) is an Oregon-based organization  started on 03/20/2013 aimed at bringing together LGBT and allies to show support for equality for all LGBT people. These bracelets offer a way to open communication doorways to talk to people about where you got the bracelet and where you got it. As an outspoken straight ally I also see these bracelets as a silent but constant show of support to my friends and family that are fighting for equality. When you purchase a rainbow bracelet you are not only able to pick the size you want/need (plus keychains and anklets!) $1 from each bracelet is donated to an LGBT organization (aside from a short promo after the Boston bombing). They are donating this month to Athete Ally and Oregon United for Marriage.
To date they have earned:
Pride NW: $327
Born This Way Foundation: $158
Boston Marathon Victims Fund$50
Oregon United for Marriage: $48
 I am so happy that I have the ability to help spread the word about this wonderful organization through this post and being able to have these stickers go to good use once I have finished with this review. I cannot wait to be able to place my order! Here are some pictures of the bracelets being made and worn! I took these pictures from the website so if it is your picture let me know and I will credit you!


As for the stickers themselves they are fabulous. As you can see in the pictures the colors are vibrant and the lettering really stands out. It's hard to tell in the pictures but my counters are a really light blue/gray color. The adhesive is nice and strong to the point where I don't have to worry about the sticker peeling off within the first month. They are also pretty thick which is a really good thing for anything that will be exposed to the elements. The website was SUPER easy to use and made designing these a breeze! The shipping was fast through UPS and very, very well packaged. I am extremely happy with my order and I will totally be ordering through Build A Sign again.

If you have not already please check out the Rainbow Bracelet Project at the link above to see the beautiful bracelets they make as well as the good they are doing. Also over there >>>> on the side is a button for Build A Sign to go check them out! They do all sorts of stuff from business cards to huge banners and everything in between!

And now.... Pictures of the sticker!!! (Please excuse the crappy cell phone photos I can't find my camera)

^ This is the design I sent them^

^ This is the finished product^


^ This is the front and the back of the stickers^

2 comments:

  1. Is this a give-away? Or are you giving the bumper stickers to the girls to sell on their site? (Alli's mom) - Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am giving these to RBP to do with as they see fit :)

      Delete